Solar Industry Forum
Where Research Meets Business
7-8 September 2021, Lisbon, Portugal
Registration Opens Soon!
The 4th edition of the Solar Industry Forum will be the meeting point for all industry stakeholders to exchange cutting-edge information and raise their knowledge about the future of the manufacturing industry in the solar PV sector.
The Solar Industry Forum is the event embedded within the EU PVSEC, providing an alternative path for attendees with an industry background, allowing them to attend EU PVSEC’s scientific sessions in parallel with the Solar Industry and Mobility Forum sessions.
This two-day forum is targeting high-level PV industry stakeholders with a mix of presentations and roundtable discussions involving key European and global speakers.
- Interested in the most recent developments in the PV market and industry?
- Wanting to know more about the developing trends in BIPV, Floating PV, VIPV, AgroPV as well as the perspectives on hydrogen and other storage solutions?
- Involved in the developments of electric and solar mobility?
- Wondering about the future exciting shape of the PV industry in Europe?
- Willing to extend your network and interact with major actors from the PV sector?
Then the Solar Industry Forum is exactly the right event for you!